What are the ingredients?
- Vitamin C: Skincell Pro also contains vitamin C derived from Papaya leaf extract. It helps the skin produce collagen, which helps hydrate the skin and provides elasticity.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: Sanguinaria Canadensis is also known as the Bloodroot plant. It is a native plant in the United States. Bloodroot is a white flower and is loaded with high antioxidants. People use it by grounding it into a paste or dry powder. Applying it topically on the affected skin helps treat skin conditions like psoriasis and even reduces the appearance of warts and skin tags.
- Zincum Muriaticum: Zincum Muriaticum is a chemical composition of Zinc and Chloride. It comes with antioxidant properties, and when applied topically on the skin, it helps eliminate bacteria.
- Acidophilus Probiotics: Acidophilus Probiotics promote good bacteria. Clinica trials have shown that supplementing with Acidophilus Probiotics may help give relief from dry skin and dermatitis. It also provides an anti-wrinkle effect. Applying these probiotic strains directly to the skin helps restore healthy fats. These, in turn, aid with chronic inflammation and also reduce acne and blemishes.
- Apple Pectin: Apple Pectin heals the affected skin area after warts and moles fall off. It also helps remove the uneven skin color. Apple Pectin provides a probiotic effect and this, in turn, helps with inflammation.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is one of the most popular ingredients in skincare. It helps with several skin conditions. But best of all, it helps get rid of skin tags.